IPSA Board of Governors
The Board of Governors considers policy development and fiduciary responsibilities to be its primary functions.
Policies are those outcomes of planning and evaluation, which guide the Board of Governors in its operation and are guides for action by the Head of School. Policies also act as a means of communication with the community, staff, and students relative to the School’s Mission and Vision and other Guiding Statements and to its philosophy and objectives and Board decisions.
The Board of Governors ensures the financial stability of IPS through sound financial planning and the monitoring of the annual budget.
Responsibilities will include:
- To establish the mission, vision, and philosophy of the School
- Plan strategically to ensure the viability of the School
- To employ, support and evaluate the Head of School
- To monitor the work and effectiveness of the educational program through discussions with the Head of School
- Approval of the annual operating budget
- Approval of the annual calendar
- Evaluation of itself on an annual basis
The Board of Governors office bearers for 2021
- President of the Board: Sailash Boodhoo
- Vice President of the Board: Mark van Beuningen
- Secretary of the Board: Yahia Nazroo
- Treasurer of the Board: Hema Cederhage
The Board of Governors Committees for 2021
Board Finance Committee – Hema Cederhage (C), Mark Van Beuningen, Ali Esmael & Olivier Ma
Board Marketing Committee – Sophie Lagesse (C) & Vincent Hardy
Board Governance/Compliance Committee – Sailash Boodhoo (C) & Yahia Nazroo
Board Building and Facilities Committee – Vincent Hardy (C) & Sailash Boodhoo
The Board of Governors for 2021
Mr. Yahia Nazroo, Mr. Mark van Beuningen, Mr. Sailash Boodhoo, Mrs. Sophie Lagesse, Mr. Ali Haji Esmael, Mrs. Hema Cederhage, Mr. Olivier Ma, & Mr. Vincent Hardy