Employment at IPS
The International Preparatory School is always looking for the most talented, motivated and innovative people in their particular field. IPS faculty shares a common understanding and goal as found in our Vision and Mission.
If our Guiding statements inspire you, we encourage you to send us your application for any open position that applies to your professional focus.
The International Preparatory School does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of their race, sex, religion, orientation, national or ethnic origin, age or disability.
Minimum 2 years (IB Primary Years Programme and international experience will be an advantage).
We accept both hard copies or emailed letters of application accompanied by a current CV.
Only those applicants who hold the minimum of a Bachelors Degree and/or a Teaching Certification will be considered.
Please send to email@example.com
Head of School
International Preparatory School
- Year 1 Classroom Teacher - (Applicants must have recent Year 1 (Kdg) experience and pedagogy.)
- Year 5 Classroom Teacher
- Music Teacher
- Lower Primary Art Teacher
- French Language Teacher - (Only those applicants who hold the minimum of a Bachelors Degree and PGCE should apply)
- Graduate Assistant - (Applicants must have a degree and a desire to want to work in upper Primary classes - Graduate Assistants in time will take up full time teaching roles in the school)
- Assistant Teacher ( Only those applicants who hold the minimum of Early Childhood Diploma should apply)
- Class Assistant
Inspire, Empower, Lead