Board of Govenors
The “International Preparatory School Association” all-volunteer Board of Governors is a strategic governance body. The six to ten member board are elected at the Annual General Meeting of the Association. The term constitutes 24 months and begins from the date of the election. Members of the Board of Governors are re-eligible for election at the expiration of their term of office.
All board members are volunteers who give their time and talent to advance the vision and mission of IPS.
Also, the Board is responsible for:
- Ensuring the long-term stability and success of IPS;
- Serving as an advocate of IPS and its mission;
- Fiscal oversight and approving the IPS budget;
- Strategic planning;
- Monitoring the implementation of IPS policies;
- Evaluating IPS's effectiveness in achieving its mission;
- Evaluating the performance of the Head of School;
- Appointing and assessing the efficiency of the Board itself;
The board meets monthly throughout the school year to achieve the goals and objects set forth at the beginning of each school year.
Inspire, Empower, Lead